Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Gel Press Miss A Moment Of Magic

Good Morning Ladies,
The weather has cooled down a bit but is suppose to be steaming hot this weekend. Either way it is still weather you can do something in.
The card for today is Gel Press Miss A Moment Of Magic
Once again I am loving my Gel Press and created a background for this card with it.  This time around I used the Diane Wakley paints. They are a bit thicker and left more texture. I was not sure about the colors I used but I am happy with the results. I used an orange, a yellow and a purple. A comb was used here. The Diane Wakley female image was stamped in Archival black ink directly on to the Gel Plate background as well as the sentiment. The sentiment is from Dylusions. The larger flower layers were cream Prima flowers. They were sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays as well as Tattered Angels sprays. A white Signo gel pen was used to trace around the gal and the sentiment.
A close-up of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: