Monday, June 13, 2016

Long Sits and Downs Dog Obedience

Good Morning Ladies,
Tomorrow I leave for the Premier dog show. I will be away for six days.
The card for today is Long Sits and Downs Dog Obedience
I am having more fun with the Stamps of Life friends4cookie set. The background was created using the Gel Press. It had a small amount of paint left on it. I placed a piece of bristol paper down on it to pick up the rest of the paint. I then took the stencil I had used and placed it down on it. It took off the excess orange paint. It was still not what I wanted so I spritzed with a purple spray. That's one of the things I like about the Gel Press you can continue to take it to another level. I wanted to try something different for the dog images. I sprayed a piece of bristol paper with 3 different colors of sprays and let it dry. I then stamped and die cut the dogs out of it. The sentiments were written by hand with a white gel ink pen.
 A close-up of one of the sentiment.
A close-up of the rest of the sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs, Swandog

No comments: