Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Glossy Card Stock Background

Good Morning Ladies,
Next week on this day I will be off to the premier dog show. It is my vacation every year and I am so looking forward to it.
The card for today is Glossy Card Stock Background
This background technique is something that is not new but I had not seen it before. So I had to try it out. You take a glossy piece of card stock and stamp it with a background stamp using Versa Mark ink. I used a Just Rite Stamp background. You let the Versa Mark dry. I left it to dry overnight. You then take dye ink and sponge it over the top. The Versa Mark resists the ink. Your images are then stamped on top of the background. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz. The butterfly and bird bath are from Inkadinkado.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: