Friday, August 14, 2015

Vintage German Cut and Inka Gold Journal

Good Morning Ladies,
I had computer trouble yesterday. Yes it  was not usable. That made me an unhappy camper. I was ready to go out and buy a new one. But Sam came to the rescue.
Today's project is Vintage German Cut and Inka Gold Journal
I have been working on journals lately. They are fun to do. For this journal my focus was the vintage German cut and Inka Gold. So lets start with the Inka Gold. It is produced by Viva Decor. It is a waxy type paste in a jar that shines up like gold. The wreath is a wooden piece that a friend gave me some time back. Inka Gold was rubbed on it in two different colors. Next the Creative Expressions border and corner dies were cut out of cream cardstock. They were also rubbed with Inka Gold. I found it to work just as well on the cardstock as the wood. The vintage German cut was placed in the center of the wreath. The background covering the journal is mirror card from Create and Craft. It was run through the grand calibur in a Creative Expression embossing folder. A ribbon was run down the spine of the journal to make a self bookmark.
A close-up of the wreath and vintage cut.
 A close-up of the border.
A close-up of the corner.
The ribbon on the spine.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: