Sunday, August 9, 2015

CTMH What a Great Day!

Good Morning Ladies,
I took a little road trip with my mom and my sister yesterday. I did score a couple of things to add to my workspace. I finally got some of the Tim Holtz tissue wrap and some new aqua brushes. Something new to play with today.
The card for today is CTMH What a Great Day!
This card was created using two different CTMH stamp sets. The girl on the snail was stamped first on watercolor paper. Then the flowers were stamped. The flowers on the right side were stamped letting the flowers stamp off the page. The sun was stamped next. The whole scene was colorized with watercolor crayons. Then the sentiment was stamped. The butterfly was stamped and then cut with the matching die. 
 A close-up of the girl.
This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: