Tuesday, August 18, 2015

On The Road Again Camping Journal

Good Morning Ladies,
It is raining this morning. It sounds like a nice gentle rain. My dogs don't mind the rain at all.
The project for today is On The Road Again Camping Journal
 I used a new to me product on the panel. The product is artist liquid masking. I have been wanting to try this product for some time. So I took the plunge. The panel is watercolor paper. I stamped the van and camper. It was then colorized with watercolor crayons. The liquid mask was then put over the camper and the van using a paint brush. It was left to dry. Once it was dry, the trees from Stampscapes were stamped on the panel. The trees and sky were then colorized using watercolor crayons. The panel was left to dry. Then the liquid mask was pulled off. I was glad I took the plunge. The results were awesome. The camper, van, sentiment, and row of campers at the bottom are from an Inkadinkado clear set. The keys are made of wood. Inka Gold was rubbed on to give them a metal look. They were put on a Tim Holtz chain section. A ribbon runs down the spine to create a bookmark. 

A close-up of the panel.
 A close-up of the keys.
A close-up of the sentiment.
A close-up of the campers stamped in brown at the bottom.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: