Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sheena Douglass Bottle Cap Magnet

Good Morning Ladies,
I am spending time creating this weekend. So last night I didn't sleep so well. To many ideas running through my head. I did a deep dig yesterday and that is how today's project came to fruit.
Today's project is Sheena Douglass Bottle Cap Magnet
I was looking for something else. I can't remember what now. But I ran across these large bottle caps I bought a long time ago at Hobby. I had no vision for them they were just on clearance at too good of a price not to pick them up. The idea came to mind that they would be perfect for some Sheena Douglass images. I only grabbed one as they will be a good find next time around. I used Tim Holtz alcohol inks in two colors and started squirting it directly on the silver metal cap. I did front back and sides. The Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Magical collection came out next. I stamped the mushrooms and wine bottles on watercolor paper and colorized them with watercolor crayons. They were then hand cut. The mushrooms have liquid pearls for spots. I need an elf or a fairy. But I needed one oh so tiny. So back into my stash I went. This time the charm stash. I found an elf and a wine glass. Perfect!! Dollar for dollar the Little Bit Magical collection is paying off. So many things to do with this collection.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: