Friday, May 8, 2015

Graphics 45 Raining Cats and Dogs

Good Morning Ladies,
I missed blogging yesterday. I have been working on orders. Time got away from me.
The card for today is Graphics 45 Raining Cats and Dogs
 This card was created using the Graphics 45 pad Raining Cats and dogs. I so love Graphics 45 and this pad is amazing. The lady and her pups were hand cut and popped up on the card. The tag die cut and the corner die cut were created using the Sue Wilson Creative Expressions Mexican border, corner, and tag set. The were cut and embossed using a Grand Calibur machine from Spellbinders. I am loving this machine as it will take a 8 1/2 by eleven sheet of card stock and embosses deeply. The flower was created using a Black Eyed Susan die from Cheery Lynn.
 A view of the tag.
A close-up of the corner and flower.
To show the popping of the lady and pups.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: