Friday, May 1, 2015

Dog Certificate Inserts

Good Morning Ladies,
I am working the dog show all weekend. I had to do some creating for the raffle for this show.
Today's project is Dog Certificate Inserts
These inserts were made the same. The only difference is the direction. They are created on a piece of red cardstock. The size is 81/2 by 11 to fit document frames. A certificate will go across the front. The blue ribbon was stamped and hand cut. Each streamer is single and then added to the rosette. Washi tape runs across the top and the bottom. The dogs were cut from an Obsession Impression die set. This die set gave me the variety I need for an all breed show. The mat fits a 4x6 photo. 
I will also have cards for sale at this event. My friend Dru will have crate pads and some other surprises for sale at this event.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: