Monday, May 11, 2015

Creative Expressions Good Things

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Monday again. I am off to the dog show this weekend. I can't wait.
The card for today is Creative Expressions Good Things
This card was created on a Create and Craft card base. The lace look is already done for you. It is a large card base. One of my more local small stamp stores is selling the Sue Wilson Creative Expressions dies. http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ Check out all she has to offer. She is in the USA. The embossed background was created with a Creative Expressions embossing folder. These folders are huge. I love them. The center was cut with a Creative Expressions die from the Spanish collection. The sentiment is from Rubber Cottage. I have had this stamp for quite sometime but did not have anything to use it with. These dies and embossing folders are perfect for stamps like this. I got the trailing ivy die this weekend. My friend picked it up for me at Joan's. The butterfly is from a set my sister gave me for my birthday. My camera picked up the color funny, but the purple matches the flat back cat. 
A close-up of the sentiment.
A close-up of the butterfly.
A close-up of the cat. This card is blank inside.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: