Saturday, May 2, 2015

Giraffe Family

Good Morning Ladies,
It was a little hard rolling out of bed this morning. But I did not sleep that well last night so I was also happy to see this morning.
The card for today is Giraffe Family
The giraffe family image is from Magenta. It is an older image but was looking at me and I just had to use is. It had never seen ink. I am creating with the things I buy. I am out of the collecting phase and on to the creating phase. The image was stamped on yellow cardstock using Archival Ink in the color of potting soil. This image was hand cut. It worked perfect layered on the Sue Wilson Creative Expressions Burgandy die set. It was popped up. A Hero Arts hoof print stamp was stamped on a yellow background. Washi tape runs up the side. At the top of the washi tape is the center piece of the die cut. A flower is popped up on top of that. The flower was created using a black-eyed susan die from Cheery Lynn.
 A close-up of the giraffe image.
A close-up of the flower.
A side view to show the popping of the giraffe image.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: