Wednesday, May 28, 2014

You're a Star Flip It

Good Morning Ladies,
I think I have recovered from the long holiday weekend. I am up and at it this morning. So much to do!
My card for today is You're a Star Flip It ...
 This card started with the exclusive The Stamps of Life fancy edge flip-its die. You get all the pieces and parts to create wonderful fun cards. The base is cut from yellow card stock. The side pieces were cut from water paper from DCWV. The star turtle is an image and a sentiment from the Craft Lounge.  The set is called bubbles. The turtle was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Copic markers and then hand cut. In the next photo you will see the inside or the flip side. A star fish and shell were added. For the finishing touch sea glass was added to the bottom.
 This is the flip side. The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
A view to show the flip.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog


1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Just adorable!! I want this!!