Friday, May 9, 2014

Joan's Challenge #12 Embossing Folder

Good Morning Ladies,
I woke up to rain this morning. It's ok though because it is still warm out. The rain will help green things up more. And that is a good thing.
This morning I have another card for Joan's Challenge #12 Embossing Folder
The requirements for this weeks challenge is as follows:
Use an embossing folder.
Use butterflies.
Use a sentiment.
You must use something that can be purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
You can see and join the challenge here.... http://joanstouch.blogspot.com/2014/05/challenge-12.html
And now for my second entry...
I wanted to use some of my new dies on this card. So the dog is from the Impression Obsession dog die set #DIE170-R. This die set has 6 different dogs. Of course I love it! This die set was purchased from Terri at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ I cut the dog in brown. Next I needed to chose a embossing folder. I used the Cuttlebug folder Script. I cut this from blue cardstock and inked it in a darker blue using a cat's eye ink pad. You can buy cat's eye ink pads at Joan's gardens. Cat's eye ink pads are my choice for inking edges and such. When I use a dog a fence always comes to mind. So I used a fence die from Cheery Lynn. It is Victorian Picket Fence die #B123. I cut this out of dsp. I bought this fence die at Joan's Gardens. My butterflies were cut out of blue card stock using Cheery Lynn die set Tiny Things With Wings B266. This was also purchased at Joan's Gardens. My sentiment is from Red Rubber Designs. I stamped the sentiment on a die cut from Spellbinders die set Fancy Tags #S4-235. You can purchased Spellbinders sets from Terri over at Joan's Gardens. My background paper that covers the card base is from K&Company.
 This is the inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog


2 comments:

melody2542 said...

Just Beautiful & amusing at the same time!!

Joan Fricker said...

What a fun card Lori. Great colors too.
Thanks for joining us again at Joan's Touch for this challenge,.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com