Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Life Is Dog

Good Morning Ladies,
I missed blogging yesterday. Not enough time and a long day. The sun was shinning and life is good. So today my card is Life Is Dog
This card started with the little dog sticking out his tongue. I don't know what stamp company he is from. I bought him from a stamping group on-line and there is no maker on the stamp. But I thought he was a cute little fellow. He is stamped with Memento ink on Bristol paper. He is colorized with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and Copic marker. His head was stamped and cut again and popped up with a double layer of pop squares. Layer with red and a two tone blue diamond dsp he really pops off the card. The sentiment rings true. The sentiment is from Red Rubber Designs. This is a great set with the last half of all sayings standing alone.
A side view of his popped head.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

This card is adorable! We forgive you for yesterday...