Friday, March 30, 2012

Get Well Dog

Good Morning Ladies,
Another fine Friday. My new roof is being put on. I don't know who picked the shingle color, but I am glad it was done for me. Last time I had a hard time making the choice.
I have a Get Well Dog card for you today....
 This card was created using a Lorilie stamp set. This stamp company has wonderful stamps. I think this little lady dog is so cute. She was colorized with prisma pencil and gamsol. Then she was hand cut. I used the Heartfelt creations window die for her to sit in front of. The sentiment is from TCP and was stamped in black on bristol board. The background paper is a specialty paper with silver glitter hearts.
This is the inside of the card. I repeated elements from the card front and added a black spray.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: