Sunday, March 4, 2012

Joan's Challenge #8

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I went with my sister's and my mother to the Indy stamp show. I wound my day up with dinner at Cowboy's with my family.
I had my challenge card ready yesterday but no time to post.
The requirements for the challenge are as follows:
create a card using corner embellishments
color theme should be blue and green
add some kind of flowers
use an oval background
You too can enter the challenge here http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/03/this-weeks-challenge.html
Here is my card....
 To create this card I used two mossy green patterned papers and a blue patterned paper. My oval is cut with a scalloped oval spellbinders set. This oval was cut from bristol board. A fairy sitting on a mushroom was stamped on the oval. The image was colorized using prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica pens. My flowers were cut from blue cards stock with a die. After rolling and attaching with sticky dots stickles was added to the centers. The corners were created using a Cheery Lynn die out of blue swiss dot paper. This corner die that I purchased at Joan's is awesome. I have to say it is one of my favorite dies. It just gives any project that special feel.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you stoping at my blog
I like how you did your card
those flowers are so very pretty like how you did them
very pretty image
Have a very nice day

melody2542 said...

Love the sparkle n sprinkle fairy. She is so whimsy. The dies and flowers are very springy. THanks for another beautiful inspiring card.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, so so pretty, love the use of those dies from Cheery lynn in the corners, and all the lovely flowers placed around your focal point, love that color blue!!
Great card,
hugs
Donna