Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Squirrel And Mouse Friend La Blanche

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been missing in action over the holidays. Too many holiday happenings going on and not being able to get messy held me back.
I bring you my first card of 2012. Squirrel And Mouse Friend La Blanche
 To create this card I used a La Blanche stamp. I stamped on La Blanche paper using Tim Holtz distressed ink to colorize it. Pen nibs ran across the pads helped me colorize the details and make-up sponges to colorize the background. The card base is created using the Tim Holtz distressed and sandable cardstock. The background papers are from the Bo Bunny timepiece pad. I broke out my sew easy tool, heads and thread to create an antique look. It brought back memories of needle crafts I did as a child. Funny how things work that way. Goosebump spray was sprayed over the entire front of the card to give more texture.
This is the inside of the card. The image on the front of the card and this saying just seemed to work together. I added the panel to the inside as I felt the green was too dark to write a message on.

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

NICE LOOK ON THE PAPER. I LIKE IT. THE STICHING IS COOL TOO. NICE STAMP....