Saturday, January 7, 2012

new-year-first-challenge at Joan's Garden

Good Evening Ladies,
As you can see I am doing exciting things on Saturday night. LOL I am doing one of the things I love creating!
Well the new-year-first-challenge at Joan's Garden is on. Yes this will be another fun year of challenges.
The requirements are...
make a card or a tag using some kind of hearts
use any kind of embellishments
use pink or red with white
do some kind of embossing
Check out all the entries at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2012/01/new-year-first-challenge.html
Here is my take on this challenge....
I started with a white glitter card base 6 inches by 6 inches. I then layered a 5 1/2 inch by 5 1/2 inch piece of glitter cardstock that I ran through my cuttlebug in an embossing folder that is swirling hearts. The flowers are stamped from a heartfelt creations stamp set that I colorized with prisma pencil and gamsol. The three heart shapes are cut from a spellbinder set. I used pink heart brads at the top of the heart die-cuts in two sizes. The saying and dog are from an inky antics clear set. The dog is colorized using prisma pencil in pink and white and a colorless blender pencil from prisma.
Thanks for the fun challenge Joan and Selma!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Travis really likes the card. He wants to know if it is for Windy? I like the combination of different products you used. Very cute!!