Friday, January 6, 2012

Double Dutch Fold

Good Morning Ladies,
I was up a little too early this morning. Must have had enough sleep. Although I feel like this afternoon I won't be feeling that way.
I found my way over to splitcoast a few days ago and happened upon a new to me card fold. Double Dutch Fold as they call it. Well I just had to give it a whirl. The fold is easy and there will be more to come.
Here is my first Double Dutch Fold card to celebrate Valentines Day.
 The card stock is all glitter. Two pinks and a gold. The hearts were die cut using a spellbinders die. I used all three sizes in the package. I won the key die from Marianne dies sometime ago at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ This was my first real chance to use this die and I love it. Thanks Joan!
This is the card semi-opened. I have not gone and found the love stamp quotes as of yet but will add one inside.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Love the GLITTER!! The tip of the heart sticking over is cool. Thanks for another beautiful card!!