Saturday, January 28, 2012

Floral Card

Good Morning Ladies,
It has snowed again. Windy is enjoying it. Another day of cold to move around in. I do plan on doing quite a bit of creating today. I have to go get a new glass for the shadow box I made at the crop last weekend. On the way home something in the car fell on it and broke it.
My card for today is a simple floral card. I purchased this set of stamps last weekend at the crop....
I created this card first using a bristol board panel. I stamped the flowers, the stem, and the foliage. I then colorized them with prisma pencil and gamsol. The background was also created using prisma pencil and gamsol. I created the clouds using a torn paper towel and a make up sponge. The ink I used to create the clouds was memento grey mist. I accented the flowers with stickles. The panel is double matted with dsp and white glitter paper on a white card base. Ribbon was added across the top. Another piece of bristol board was cut with a spellbinder die and stamped with Happy Birthday. A clean look.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

I really like the colors you used in this card. Right up my alley. Pretty card!!