Wednesday, January 12, 2011

one more ornament

Good Afternoon Ladies,


The snow just keeps on coming. I remember winters being like this when I was a kid. As a kid it was a little more fun....no school....no driving in the white stuff...you get the idea. On the up side of all the snow as an adult...I spend more time at home in my creative cave. I also really appreciate the warmth of my home, a good mug of hot coco, and my family not being in a rush to go here and there.
The above photos are the flip sides of an ornament I created. The side with the button has the actual button card that the button came on. I just cut off the bottom of the card. The other side has an image from webster's pages. The little tiny roses are from Prima. The side of the ornament is glittered using double tape from sparkle and sprinkle.
Well....off to the cave to create...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: