Monday, January 10, 2011

black and white winter photo challenge

Good Morning Ladies,

This morning I am bringing you another challenge I did yesterday for the MPTS forum. It was a black and white winter photo challenge. I created a canvas board for this challenge. To create this I painted the canvas board black. I stamped snowflakes in the lower left hand corner of the board. I then added a hankie from an auction using the Studio matte gel medium. I matted the photo in black and added it using the same matte medium. The quote is vellum. I placed it inbetween black cardstock and a die-cut frame cut from stiff felt. To keep it all together I used two snowflake brads. I inked chipboard birds and branches that I inked with distressed barn red and black soot. Flat back snowflakes and birds finish this canvas off. Thanks Heather to putting me up to the challenge.

Check out the more paper than shoes forum on the net. There are is a bunch of fun stuff there with plenty of creations to get inspired from.

Well....off to wash the dogs...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: