Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Good Morning Ladies,
Christmas is over and a new year has begun. I can't wait to see what the new year brings!
I'm sure creating will be at the top of my list this year. My room is awaiting more organizing. This will go slowly as it always does. But I have a new stack of containers just waiting to be filled with goodies.

I have plans to make things ahead of time this year for the holidays. All holidays. I need to keep focus so I am not rushing at the end of the year.

Here is a sample for today that was just  plain fun!
I created this ornament for my mom. The front side seemed to match my mom's silly easter photo. She likes to have fun and her attitude is if you can't deal with having fun....well just excuse me for living! Thanks for the inspiration Mom. I can't wait to give this to her. I think she will enjoy it.

May the new year bring you lots of silly!

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: