Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Magical Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
My friend put me to the challenge. She didn't think I would make a card last night. Mondays I work 11 hours so I am pretty tired when I get home. But because she pushed me I have a  card for today. And that card is Fun Stampers Journey Magical Birthday
 The background for this card was created using liquid color in the colors of Cool Pool, Lavendar Fusion, and Watermelon Fusion. The Pinwheel Rosette Stencil was used. The colors were daubed through the stencil. The Unicorn and sentiment are from the Magical Birthday set coming out Jan 1st. The unicorn was colorized with liquid color. This is a fun medium to use. The background was splattered with Beach Ball Silk.
The inside sentiment is from the same set.
If you are interested in these products just give me a holler and I will set you up.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: