Friday, December 1, 2017

fun Stampers Journey Llama Get Well Soon

Good Morning Ladies,
It's Friday and I am off. Lots to do today. I think I will start filling my Ikea carts. I have a plan in my head now lets see if it works.
The card for today is fun Stampers Journey Llama Get Well Soon
 This card was created using the Fun Stampers Journey No Prob-llama set. The background for this card is from a printed card pack. Love that they are double sided and have some weight to them. The llama is colorized using the  Fun Stampers Journey water color pencils. He was cut out with the matching die. I have a friend who loves goggly eyes and thinks all projects should involve them. She let me have two and they are perfect on the llama.
 The inside sentiment is also from FSJ.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

Laura Williams said...

this is darling!!!! isn't that llama SO much fun to play with!!!?? :)

Yoshiras time to craft said...

So cute!Love the googly eyes !