Sunday, December 10, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Amazing Journey

Good Morning Ladies,
The snow is over but it's a white wintery world out there this morning. Yesterday when I got home from work my husband had a nice fire going in the fireplace for me. It was toasty warm and welcomed.
The card for today is Fun Stampers Journey Amazing Journey
 The background for this card was created with glass just like yesterday's card. The images are all from FSJ. The trees are from the Fresh Forest bundle. I can see this will be one of my favorites. The Kayak is from Adventure Awaits set. The background paper  is also from FSJ.
 When in doubt pop it up. So that's what I did with the trees.
This is the inside of the card. The die cut words came with my amaze machine. I love my new amaze machine.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: