Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Third Stone Fairy Toddler Christmas

Good Morning Ladies,
I am still working away making Christmas cards. I am playing with different stamps this year. I am having a lot of fun.
The card for today is Third Stone Fairy Toddler Christmas
This card was created using a Sizzix step-up card die. I love that I don't have to do all the measuring anymore which gives me more time to play. The fairy image is from Third Stone Stamps. The toddler fairy image was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolor crayons. The snowflakes are covered with stickles. It was then cut from a Sizzix Thin-lits oval die set. The large snowflakes are from my old stash. The sentiment are from Whimsical Designs. A ribbon tops this card off.
A close-up of the toddler fairy.
 A close-up of the sentiment.
A side view of the step card design.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: