Monday, November 23, 2015

Northern Lights Stag

Good Morning Ladies,
I was off to the dog show this past weekend. Dude and I had a great time. We slogged through the snow but we didn't notice it to much.
The card for today is Northern Lights Stag
I decided to give the Northern Lights another try. This time I tried it on digital glossy cardstock from Marco's. I still used dye inks and make-up sponges. The colors come out lighter on this cardstock. The trees are an image from Stampscapes. It was stamped three times. At the bottom I added snow with liquid pearls. The liquid pearls picked up the ink from underneath and it looks like the lights are shinning off of it. The stag was cut from black cardstock using a Memory Box die. The snowflake is from my old stash.
A close-up of the stag.
This is the inside sentiment from Gina Marie.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: