Tuesday, November 17, 2015

TAC Penguins

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been working on cards like crazy. I need three different card baskets for dog show raffles.
Today's card is TAC Penguins
This card started with the first background I made for the Viva Las Vegas stamps challenge. It wasn't quite the color I wanted so I didn't use it. The cardstock was run through a Darice embossing folder. Next it was rubbed with Inka Gold. The penguins were stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolor crayons. They were then hand cut. The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp. A snow hill was created by free form cutting. White shimmer card stock was used to create the hill. Stickles was added to the edge of the hill for snow. A ribbon tops this card off.
This is the inside sentiment by Your Next Stamp. The snowflake is from my old stash.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: