Sunday, June 28, 2015

Little One Giraffe Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I am posting late this morning because I slept in. I know Amazing!!! I had a full day yesterday and needed the sleep I guess.
The card for today is Little One Giraffe Birthday
This card was created using a card base from Create and Craft. It is a large European size. The embossed background was created using a 8 1/2 by 11 Tonic embossing folder. I am loving this large size embossing folder and have a few in my collection now. The giraffe image is from Whimsy Stamps. He was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized using watercolor crayons and US Art Quest mica paints. He was then cut with a Create and Craft couture die. The edges were inked in brown. The flowers are from my stash. They are Bazzill silk flowers with buttons for centers. A crystal sprig peaks out from behind. A ribbon tied at the bottom tops this card off.
 A close-up of the giraffe.
A close-up of the flowers.
This is the inside sentiment. Two stamp sets were combined to get the sentiment. CTMH and Technique Tuesday.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: