Friday, June 26, 2015

Belgian Tervuren Dog Latch Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I got up this morning and my internet was not working. I was able to resolve the problem myself. This never happens, but I am glad I was able to fix it.
The card for today is Belgian Tervuren Dog Latch Card
I watched the latch card tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. It looked doable. So I gave it a try. This is an easy card to create. The embossing folder is from Joy Craft. The Belgian Tervuren is from Dog Stamps Plus. Dog Stamps Plus is my go to for dog breed images. He was stamped on Bristol paper, colorized with watercolor crayons, and hand cut. The circle dies are from the Stamps of Life. The flowers were created using mirror card from Create and Craft and the Daisy Die from Fun Stampers Journey. A pearl sprig and fantasy fiber were added to the flower at the bottom of the card. 
A close-up of the dog.
A close-up of the latch flower.
 A close-up of the bottom flower.
The latch opening.
The inside of the card.
The inside sentiment.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: