Thursday, February 5, 2015

Welcome to the Neighborhood

Good Morning Ladies,
We are now to get a cold snap. Winter can go home anytime now. I guess I will have to wait and let mother nature decide when spring will come.
The card for today is Welcome to the Neighborhood
This card was inspired by the couple in the photograph. I believe this photo is from the 50's. This is part of my family I adopted from the antique store. I love to find vintage photos and use them in my work. This photo worked perfect for a center step card. The center step card base and layers was created using a Cheery Lynn die. The DSP is from Tuesday Mornings. Flat back flowers were place along each side. A ribbon graces the bottom of the card.
 A close-up of the photo.
 The pretty little flat back flowers.
This is the inside of the card. The sentiment is from Peachy Keen.
A side view of the card standing.
I have had people ask for house warming cards. I am still seeking a sentiment for that. But if you are a neighbor this one works perfect.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: