Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Graphics 45 Botanical Tea Bird

Good Morning Ladies,
I am going to get straight to the card for today. The card is Graphics 45 Botanical Tea Bird
This card started with the Tim Holtz rosette die. This rosette was created quite some time ago. I found it in my stash and laid it on my table. It was created using grunge board and was inked with distressed ink. It was a great match to the Graphics 45 botanical tea pad. That is where the bird calling card came from. The die cut feathers are cut from brown cardstock using a Spellbinders die set. The striped background is from the same pad.
 A close-up of the calling card.
 A close-up of one of the feathers.
The inside sentiment is from a Stamps of Life clear set.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

Very, very pretty Lori. I love the peaceful feeling of this card.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com