Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Dude Wow! Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I started and finished a blanket last night to donate to a raffle for cancer. I didn't think I would get it done but I did.
Today's card is Dude Wow! Birthday
 I never have enough guy cards. I think this one fits the bill. I received an order of bare rubber from Viva Las Vegas Stamps last week and have been having a lot of fun with them. The motor bike image is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps. The sentiment is from Prima. Both were stamped on white card stock and cut with a spellbinders die set. The edges were inked in black with a make-up sponge. Set on a black and white dsp.
 A close-up of the sentiment on the front.
A close-up of the sentiment.
This is the inside sentiment created using two different stamp companies. Prima and the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: