Sunday, November 9, 2014

High Hopes Santa Tag

Good Morning Ladies,
I spent yesterday working at the dog show. I had a good time. Today it's time to stay home and create. I didn't post earlier because I was already getting inky!
Today there is a High Hopes Santa Tag. 
 The Santa image is from High Hopes rubber stamps. He was stamped on Bristol paper. He was colorized with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, Stickles, and a gold decor pen. He was then hand cut. A cute Santa for sure. I am thinking he will be great for a secret Santa gift. I received a couple of new inks. I created the background color on the tag by stippling Momento Luxe in natucial blue on the tag. I am finding this mixed media in to be really wet. I then stippled white ink over the top of that. The tree was cut with a Spellbinders die set. It was also stippled in white ink. The sentiment is from a CTMH clear set. Sheer white ribbon was added for a tie.
A close-up of this cute Santa.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog


No comments: