Thursday, November 6, 2014

Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel

Good Morning Ladies,
Dude and I had a really good time at agility class last night. Plus we got to give a try at nose work and barn hunt stuff. A big shout out of thanks to Sharon Jonas.
The card for today is Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel
I purchased some Faber Castell glass bead glitter from Sue Keeling. I wanted to play with it. The palette knife and I don't get along very well. But I decided to give the palette knife a go with this medium. The tree image is from Hero Arts. I stamped the tree several times on Bristol paper. This scene was colorized using Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I wanted the snow to look like it was on a small grade. So I took a grey Prisma pencil and sketched in some lines. It was time for the palette knife. I have to say this product was easy to use. It slid on no problem. It does dry clearish but it was on white so it looks white. A ribbon was added to the bottom. The golden retriever dog is cut from a Sizzix die.
A closer look at the glass bead glitter gel.
The inside sentiment is from Dog Stamps Plus
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: