Thursday, November 20, 2014

Circus Tiger Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
The cold weather is not my favorite thing. And it has come in fast this year. I will now really have to pull the long johns out. I can wait no longer.
Today's project is Circus Tiger Ornament
This ornament was created on a paper mache' base. I picked up some Viva Decor modeling paste in the color of gold at Hobby Lobby. It was off the clearance shelf and it was marked way down. So I thought why not?. It is something new to play with. Well I love it. It was put down on the base using a palette knife. No need for adhesive as the ring master and tiger sank right down in to it. It also gave the piece texture. The sides are glittered in nebuli. This ornament is topped off with ribbon and jingle bells.
 A close-up of the tiger and ring master.
The glittered sides. I love the way it turned out.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog



No comments: