Thursday, January 4, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Romantic Journey Prints

Good Morning Ladies,
We did not get the snow they were calling for . Yay! But it is still cold out there. I have to go to my day job. So yesterday I went shopping and got some flannel lined jeans. I should be warmer now.
The card for today is Fun Stampers Journey Romantic Journey Prints
I couldn't wait to get into my paper packs . This one for sure. The flowers are on one of the sheets inside the romantic  journey prints. So I fussy cut a few of the flowers and popped them up in a single layer of pop stuff onto a background of another sheet in the pack. The Thank You is from the new Everyday Script set. I double popped that up above the flowers. The edges were inked.
A side view of the poppping.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: