Sunday, January 14, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Passport Folder Evergreen Sayings

Good Morning Ladies,
I am tired of this cold. It is putting me behind. I just want to sit under a blanket and stay warm.
The project for today is Fun Stampers  Journey Passport Folder Evergreen Sayings
 I am having too much fun with the Bloom Box evergreen sayings. I wasn't sure about this set but it has me now. The passport folder is the base of this project. The background was created with liquid color and the Nature Collage stencil. The leafy element is the summer branch. The  hens and chicks and the sentiment is from he evergreen sayings set. They were popped up.
 side view to show the popping.
 Inside is a tag and a gift card.
The sentiment on the tag is from the text happy set. A ribbon was run through the center.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: