Sunday, December 4, 2016

Skating Snow Friends

Good Morning Ladies,
I'm a little late this morning. I was having a brain freeze. I received new stuff yesterday and couldn't decide what to make.
The card for today is Skating Snow Friends
The background snowflake paper is from my stash. The skating surface was created using a Tim Holtz texture fade embossing folder. I thought it looked like a heavily skated on pond. The bear, snowman, and Santa images are from Stampendous. They were stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolors. They were then cut with the dies that come with them. They were accented with stickles. The snowflake is from my stash. It has a pearl for the center. The sentiment is from Momenta.
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: