Saturday, December 3, 2016

Dog and Cat Peace On Earth

Good Morning Ladies,
I went out coat shopping last night with a friend. Nope, I didn't find a coat. But I did get one ordered when I got home. So I will be nice and warm and cozy.
The card for today is Dog and Cat Peace On Earth
I had a lot of fun creating this card. The evergreen trees were cut and embossed on the Grand Calibur with a Sue Wilson die. Momento Luxe white ink was braised over the top of the trees to pick up the embossing. The dog and cat is an image from Inky Antics. It was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolors. It was then hand cut. The image was then applied to the card. Yes! Paste was used to adhere the snow. The star was created using a Joggles stencil, die ink, and a Signo white pen. The sentiment is from CTMH. A combination of companies rendered the picture in my head when creating this card. So the answer to my husbands question "Do you need all of this stuff?" is a resounding YES!
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: