Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Snow Shadows Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
I know it has been a few days. My demo went well at the retreat. I was very tired on Sunday and Monday morning sickness hit. I am feeling better now.
The project for today is Snow Shadows Ornament
This ornament was created on a paper mache' ornament. The snowflake paper is from my stash. The cardstock that creates the snow base is from my stash. The snow children and dog are from a new CTMH set I ordered and picked up at the retreat. This is a small set with a big impact. I love it. Kathy Anderson is my friend and dealer. LOL Ribbon and bells top this ornament off. This will go into one of my raffle baskets for the next dog show at Trail Creek Dog Training Club.
The side of the ornament is rolled in glitter.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: