Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Creative Visions Chinese Dragon

Good Morning Ladies,
I must have went to bed to early. I was up at 4 a.m. this morning wide awake.
The card for today is Creative Visions Chinese Dragon
What do you do when you have a Chinese dragon image? Well, you pull out your origami paper that you have had for ages. I bought three bags of mystery stamps at the Fort Wayne stamp show from Creative Visions. They were a true bargain and I love the images. This dragon is one of the images. He was stamped on watercolor paper and colorized with watercolors. He was then cut with a Sizzix thin-lits circle die as well as the black and gold mats. The origami paper is from my stash. It has metallic gold in the fans.
A close-up of the Chinese dragon.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: