Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Sheena Douglass Mystery Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
It seems very quiet around here this morning. That must mean the dogs are up to something. They like to keep me on my toes.
The card for today is Sheena Douglass Mystery Birthday
The background of this card was created using the Gel Press and three Dylusions paints. The haunted ship is an image from Sheena Douglass. I saw somewhere on the net where they stamped on tissue paper and added it to a card. I used to do this technique with candles. So I thought I would give it a try. I did not have tissue paper within reach so I decided to use deli paper that was in reach. I stamped the ship on deli paper with Archival ink. The image was then torn out. I adhered it to the background with PPA from US Art Quest. It was then colorized with watercolors. The sentiment at the top is also from Sheena Douglass.
The inside sentiment is from the Stamps of Life.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: