Saturday, August 20, 2016

Cyclist Sympathy and Framed Piece

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been up since 5 but I don't know what I have been doing. Just playing around on the computer I guess.
Today I have a Cyclist Sympathy and Framed Piece  I created for an order and here they are...
The card was created using a spray smoosh piece for the background. The bikes are from the Stamps of Life. They were stamped and colorized with watercolors. They were then cut with the matching die. The leaves at the top were created with a Sheena Douglass stencil and Archival ink. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations. Three Prima flowers with pearls for centers top this card off.
 The inside sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.
 The framed piece was created using a piece of glossy card stock. It is dye ink stippled in two colors. The fence and stone walkway was created using a Sheena Douglass stencil. The sentiment is from the Stamps of Life. The bikes are the same as the ones on the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: