Saturday, January 11, 2014

Just Rite Journal

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been making flowers like wildfire. I need to get working on all the projects I have piling up. And I have new stamps to work with. January is always a down month for me. The creative juices seem to not want to flow.
Today I do have a Just Rite Journal that I created this week. The Just Rite background stamp is a new one I ordered over the holidays. Here it is....
The Just Rite background stamps are big. I stamped it on Bristol paper using black Memento Ink. It was then colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I then tore it and inked the edges with brown chalk ink. I added an Aussie head to the journal stamp. This image is from Dog Stamps Plus. He was stamped and colorized the same way as the journal background stamp. My journal base is a comp book. The background cardstock is from my stash. With the all over purebred design I thought it went well with my Aussie dog. A ribbon was attached to the spine to create a self bookmark.
 A close-up of the stamping.
The bookmark ribbon.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog