Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Heartfelt Creations Candy Sticks

Good Evening Ladies,
It has been a long time since I have blogged. Sorry about that. I am getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. My holidays were wonderful and full of extra bussiness....
My card for today is Heartfelt Creations Candy Sticks
This card was sitting on my table waiting to be put together since late November. I finally got to it. The zebra is from old stash. He is stamped in versa mark and embossed in black. His white is covered in crystal laquer. The tag was created with dylusion sprays and glimmer mist. The candy sticks are from a Heartfelt Creations stamp set. They are stamped with black memento ink. Colorized with Copic Markers and glittered with stickles on the white. A sheer purple bow ties them together. The background paper is the corrigated paper from DCWV.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: