Monday, December 12, 2011

La Blanche and Tim Holtz Colide

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been posting Christmas for so long I thought I would create a different kind of card. I call this one...
La Blanche and Tim Holtz Colide....
I feel these two companies meld together well. The stamp is by La Blanche. I stamped this on La Blanche paper with archival ink. It was then colorized with Tim Holtz distressed ink. The background card stock is from the Tim Holtz resist pad. I also used Tim Holtz distressed ink to colorize this. The stamped panel is raised with pop dots. The clock is a jewelry pendant that was shiny silver. It did not match. So I used Tim Holtz metallic mixitives to turn it the color I wanted. That was much easier than I thought it would be and will be using this technique again. The black coated paper clip is from my office supplies. I left this card blank inside because I can think of many occasions to use this card for. Such as a scrooge christmas card, a father time new year's card, a birthday card, a funny card at tax time....the list goes on.
Well...off to my day job...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very likable compillation. You are really finding your groove. Luv it!