Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jingle Bells Santa Card Joan's Challenge

Good Evening Ladies,
I am up late working on creations. Too long of a nap after work today. So I thought I would bring you one more card.
I am posting this one over at Joan's for the challenge this week...
http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/12/this-weeks-challenge.html
Here it is....
I call it Jingle Bells Santa Card
 I created this card using a piece of paper from the bo bunny christmas tablet. I used crystal laquer to highlight the Jingle Bells words. I used a martha stewart punch to create the border piece at the bottom of the card. The poinsettia flower was created with shimmer card stock, gold embossing powder and a Heartfelt Creations stamp set. The santa is a La Blanche stamp. He is stamped on La Blanche paper and colorized with Tim Holtz distressed ink using pen nibs and makeup sponges. I added Tim Holtz distressed stickles in straw to the fur on his hat.
A close-up of Santa.
You can find these products at Joan's. Click on the link above to visit her shop on-line.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: