Monday, May 16, 2011

More fun with Heartfelt Creations

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday proved to be rainy. The grass is green and growing just fine. Today is suppose to be sunshine. I can't wait to see the sun!
I helped my son create a steampunk mirror for a school project yesterday. I think it turned out really good for his first mixed media project. It goes to school today. I'm hoping the teacher gets what art is. This class that gave the assignment is creative writing, so we don't know what this teacher is going for.
I also stamped and created new cards. Here is a card I created....
I created this cute puppy card using a Heartfelt Creations stamp set and a inky antics dog clear set. I stamped the large flower on a white panel. I then created a mask for the flower and laid it down. I then stamped the feather ferns on and removed the mask. I stamped the yorkie dog on white and colorize him with Prisma color pencil and cut him out. I adhered him to the top of the flower. The flower is also colorized with Prisma color pencil and Gamsol. I must say the Heartfelt Creations stamps are fun and work with so many stamps in my vast collection of stamps.
My sister and I went to Jo Ann's yesterday. I picked up another different edge punch. This time it is a triple loop punch set. I saved too...it was 25% off. I can't wait to get a chance to use this set!
Well...off to get Sam up for school...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: